Trainer's Training Courses
- NFPS 2017 Conference Videos
- The 'Basket Hold Report'
- Safeguarding Trainer Course
- AOEAUK / Machine Gun Preacher
- Safeguarding Awareness Training
- Positive Handling In Schools
- Sept 2017 Refresher Training
- Self-Defence Instructor Refresher
- Education & Training Award
- NFPS Diploma Award
- SIA Level 3 PI Trainer
- Handcuff Training
- ERB, Handcuff & Softcuff Training
- Online Courses
- Downloadable Products
- Free NLP Training
- Mapping Over To NFPS Ltd
- Autism Awareness Training
- Personal Safety Awareness
- PI Trainer Course for Teachers
NFPS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
NFPS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Data Protection Declaration
NFPS Ltd. needs to hold certain personal information about students. Information will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal data will be used for a variety of purposes that NFPS Ltd considers to be of benefit to students including (but not restricted to) monitoring performance, statistical reporting, awarding qualifications and provision of services. Agreement to the processing of personal data is a condition of acceptance onto any course. By applying for a course you signify your agreement to this processing.
You should note in particular that:
- You are agreeing to NFPS Ltd releasing appropriate information to relevant third parties such as BTEC / Edexcel, employers, prospective employers, providers of training contracts and other appropriate organisations or individuals. This may include providing references on your behalf or information relating to your performance.
- Sensitive Personal Data (as defined under the Act) will not be disclosed without your specific consent. Information will not be released to third parties for marketing purposes.
Postponement or Cancellation of Confirmed Booking
Should course be cancelled by the course sponsor/booking agency prior to the course commencing once confirmed the following sliding scale of charges will apply:
- 28 days prior to course date: 75% fees due payable
- 14 days prior to course date: 100% fees due payable
Credit Card Security
All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when an online order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach the bank's computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site, and NFPS has no access to these details.
We accept credit card details over the phone but we will not store any financial details (credit or debit card numbers).
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or contacting us at NFPS Ltd.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
21 Bacon Lane
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.