Trainer's Training Courses
- NFPS Conference March 2018
- NFPS Conference Sept 2018
- March 2018 Refresher Training
- Handcuff Training
- Self-Defence Instructor Refresher
- Soft Restraint Kit Training
- The 'Basket Hold Report'
- AOEAUK / Machine Gun Preacher
- Positive Handling In Schools
- Education & Training Award
- NFPS Diploma Award
- SIA Level 3 PI Trainer
- Online Courses
- Downloadable Products
- Free NLP Training
- Mapping Over To NFPS Ltd
- Autism Awareness Training
- Personal Safety Awareness
- PI Trainer Course for Teachers
BTEC Level 2 Breakaway and Self DefenceCourse Code: BREASELFDEFE
Qualification: BTEC Level 2
Up to 10 people - £1440.00 (£1200.00 + £240.00 vat)
Up to 20 people - £2160.00 (£1800.00 + £360.00 vat)
All of our Level 2 courses are offered as in-house courses only or as an open course through one of our NFPS Approved License Centres. If you are interested in this course as an in-house option or if you would like to be contacted regarding possible dates of open courses that may be running please complete the form below.
The Main Aims of the Course
The aim of this course is to instruct people in simple yet effective breakaway (disengagement) and self-defence skills to enable them to protect themselves when faced with the risk of physical violence in a situation of serious and imminent threat to their personal safety.
To achieve a successful pass in this course learners will be expected to:
- Understand the Law in relation to the use of physical force for personal defence of self and others;
- Demonstrate the appropriate and effective physical skills for the purpose of breaking away and defending against a violent assault.
Next Course Dates & Prices
This course is normally delivered under License by our Licensed Centres of which you can see a list of by going to our Licensed Centres page
Anyone who may be at risk of physical assault whilst undertaking their employed duties.