Trainer's Training Courses
- NFPS 2017 Annual Conference
- Machine Gun Preacher
- Safeguarding Awareness Training
- Conflict Management Masterclass
- Positive Handling In Schools
- CQC Course: 27th May 2017
- March 2017 Refresher Training
- Sept 2017 Refresher Training
- Self-Defence Instructor Refresher
- Education & Training Award
- NFPS Diploma Award
- SIA Level 3 PI Trainer
- Handcuff Training
- ERB, Handcuff & Softcuff Training
- Online Courses
- Downloadable Products
- Free NLP Training
- Mapping Over To NFPS Ltd
- Autism Awareness Training
- Personal Safety Awareness
- PI Trainer Course for Teachers
How To Produce Videos That Sell Online Course
This Online Course is a live recording of a Video Marketing Masterclass that was run by Mark Dawes on the 28th January 2016 which will teach you:
# How to Use ‘Outbound Marketing Videos’ to build rapport and make people like and trust you more.# How to use Video To Position Yourself as a ‘Celebrity Authority’ in Your Chosen Niche.
# The Main Areas of Your Business That You can Use Videos For To Generate More Interest From Your Prospects, Build Customer Loyalty and Generate More Sales.
# Video Creation Tips To Make Your Videos Stand Out From The Crowd.
# What Video Editing and Screen Capture Software to Use.
# How to Create Professional Videos With Your Photos and Video Clips in Minutes Using Inexpensive Online Software - and How You Can Grenerate an Income By Offering This as a Service to Other Businesses.
# How To Create a Professional Looking Animated Video in Minutes For Free.
# How to Create Thumbnail Images for Your Videos To Increase Viewability.
# How to Embed Video on Your Website.
# Where to Get Royalty Free Video and Music.
# YouTube vs Facebook - The Benefits of Advertising on Both and The Difference In The psychology of The Viewer.
# How to Use Headlines and Tagging to Optimise Your Video So That It Will Be Ranked Higher on YouTube.
# How to use ‘Annotations’ and ‘YouTube Cards’ to send viewers to more of your videos or playlists, to direct viewers to your website, to cross-promote or to take viewers back to your channel page.
# 5 Videos Every Business Should Seriously Consider Having.
PS: Mark Dawes is known as the most sought after trainer and consultants in the self-defence / physical intervention business community. He is famous for building a highly profitable businesses that is build on exceptional customer service, loyalty and goodwill, without being obnoxious or even remotely salesy!
Video Marketing: Why You Need To Be Doing It
Video Marketing Is No Longer an Option - No Video - No Business!
Video marketing is no longer an option. It is an absolute necessity if you wish to get your message over and you website ranked higher on internet search engines. Video is used by all of the leading internet marketers and in all leading brands of business.
So, if they are using video, that must tell you that you should be too. It has now become easier than ever before to create and distribute videos on the internet and to use video marketing to drive traffic to your website therefore, there is no excuse why you should not be using it.
Video Testimonials From The Training Day:
Video Marketing: Some Recent Facts For You:
1) It is estimated that 90% of all internet traffic by the end of 2015 will be video.
2) Search engines give priority listings to websites that host video content;
3) Videos can increase click through rates by up to 750%.
4) Including the word "video" in an email significantly increases click-through rates.
5) Over 65% of people who watch online videos are between ages of 35 and 64.
6) 67% of these viewers earn middle to high incomes.
7) Over 75% of Executives watch work-related online videos on business-related websites.
8) 65% of Executives visit a business website after watching their online videos.
9) Email subscribers opting out were reduced by 75% thanks to video content in email marketing.
10) Video advertising is currently the cheapest way to advertise.
In short, if you’re not using videos, you need to be, if you do not want to get left behind by your competition!
Still Not Convinced - Read The Following!
2017, video will account for 69% of all consumer internet traffic,
according to Cisco. Video-on-demand traffic alone will have almost
trebled. Leafing through a swathe of statistics on the subject, I'm hard
pressed to find any indicator that doesn't suggest rapid growth.
Video is the future of content marketing. That is, if it's not the here and now. Various studies show more than half of companies are already making use of the medium – a figure that's predicted to rise as more and more realise the possibilities. Nielsen claims 64% of marketers expect video to dominate their strategies in the near future. It's not difficult to see why.
The success stories of videos that have gone viral are legend. A recent campaign from Volkswagen, for example, saw a trio of its videos viewed a combined 155 million times.
Engage viewers and they will share the video with others. They will spend longer on your website and more time interacting with your brand. For any social media campaign, any SEO exercise, video is without doubt one of the best tools in the kit.
It is naturally engaging and, in an age of information overload, it's vital for small businesses to offer content that is easy to digest; if not, consumers will simply move on. Video does this very well.
If a picture paints 1,000 words then one minute of video is worth 1.8 million, so say Forrester's researchers. Little wonder then that Axonn Research found seven in 10 people view brands in a more positive light after watching interesting video content from them.”
The Guardian Newspaper 30th July 2015