Earn £200 Per Person That You Refer To Us
We are offering a £200 referral fee for anyone who recommends a friend or colleague who then books on and completes our BTEC Level 3 Advanced Restraint Instructors Course.
That is £200 per person, so if you refer two people who book on you will earn £200 x 2 = £400 and for three upwards, well I’ll leave you to do the maths!
To Refer Someone To Us Simply:
1. Contact us with the name and contact details of the person you are referring to us, or
2. If you have been referred tell us who referred you when you book on.
Save Up For Christmas or Put It Towards a Holiday
Although we are into the summer now we will soon be heading once again towards Christmas and this is a great way to earn some cash that you can put aside for Christmas or a holiday or maybe just to help you with your own personal expenses.
How Do I Refer Someone?
Simple, you can:
1. Send out an email to all of your colleagues that you think may be interested promoting our BTEC Level 3 Advanced Restraint Instructor Award Course;
2. Add a post on Facebook or Linkedin promoting the course.
When you do that you need to focus on the benefits of what the course can provide for them, and you can find out all of this by visiting our YouTube Channel and watching the Testimonial Playlist at https://www.youtube.com/user/nfpsltd, and to help you here is an example of an email or post that you can use:
I’ve just [come across or have recently attended] a course that I am sure will be of interest to you.
It’s a BTEC Level 3 Advanced Restraint Instructor Award Course run by NFPS Ltd.
What is unique about the course is that it offers a Nationally Recognised Qualification in Physical Restraint Instruction, which is something lots of inspectorates are looking for trainers to now hold, and the organisation holds lots of accreditation and has had their training legally audited, has underpinning risk assessments and a full medical review (as required by the Guidance to the New Children’s Homes Regulations 2015).
In my opinion, it is possibly the most legally defensive course you could attend, which is why I thought I’d let you know about it.
There are many other benefits too, and a few of them are listed below:
1. Firstly, you gain a BTEC Level 3 Advanced Award in Physical Restraint Instruction, which is a unique Award that sets you apart from the rest.
2. Secondly, you can take additional BTEC Awards when you train with us and, as a one-off, if you would like us to roll them all together into a three-payment subscription option for you contact me and let me know.
3. Thirdly, all of your food and accommodation is included in the cost of your investment and you are accommodated on site so there is no need to commute once you are there.
4. Once qualified with NFPS Ltd they can insure you with £5 million of Public Liability Cover for only £330 a year, and if you choose to become a Licensed Centre with them to deliver our range of BTEC Level 2 Awards, the cost of your insurance is free!
5. You will also be training with a company that possibly has more relevant accreditation than any other organisation out there and you can check out our accreditation here: https://www.nfps.info/nfps-ltd-accreditation.
6. You will also become part of the NFPS Family and gain access to closed NFPS Trainer only groups where you can get access to lots of support and help 24/7 from the NFPS training team and other trainers.
7. They also give you lots of additional Free resources to help you deliver your training – completely free of charge.
8. Mark Dawes also runs Marketing Sessions during the week to help you better market your business and they also give you access to a Free Online Marketing Course which has helped many people run successful businesses in this industry sector.
9. The training team are open and friendly and have lots of competence and experience in a range of different industry sectors and are there, not only to assess you, but to answer any questions that you may have and offer any additional support that you may require.
10. Mark Dawes even runs sessions on ‘Quantum Thinking’ – how your mindset affects your body and how you can easily use your mind to literally change your life – which has happened for many people who they have trained.
If you would like to know more contact Mark or Deborah on 02392 460815 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and let tell them I recommended you to them.
They are great people and will do all they can to help you.
You can also download the above email in an MS Word document so that you can simply copy and paste it by clicking here: Restraint Instructor Referral Email.
I hope that helps and let me know if you need anything else.
Term and Conditions
All commission payments will be made on completion of the course (next course completes on the 15th September). This is because we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee and if someone books on and then cancels no commission will be paid because they wouldn’t have completed the course.
All payments will be automatically transferred to a bank account of your choosing or we will send out a cheque, whichever suits you best.