NFPS Refund Policy
Please find below our online refund policy.
The products and services affected are:
- Online courses
- Books / e-books/ audio Mp3’s / DVD’s
- Attended Training Courses
Please note that no refund or exchange will be given without a dispatch note, receipt or other proof of purchase.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty or damaged goods.
We want you to be happy with every purchase you make. However, whilst you are deciding whether to keep your purchases, you do have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of our goods. Therefore, please do not damage the items whilst you inspect them or try them on for size (this also includes the packaging where it forms part of the goods, for example, dvd’s). You must ensure that you return the original undamaged packaging along with the item/s you wish to return.
Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them, we reserve the right to refund you in full, minus any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the goods or to cover any loss.
Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion.
Returning a product
Please return any unwanted items within 14 days from the day your product arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method/s. If Gift Cards, Vouchers, or eVouchers have been used as payment or part payment, you will always be refunded primarily in eVouchers to the total value of all vouchers used in that transaction. Any remaining balance will be refunded to the payment card (if used).
NFPS LTD. – STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Confirmation of dates. Once course dates or placements on courses have been confirmed all payments owed will become due. With regard to cancellation please see item 4 below.
2. Illness. Injury, Acts of God. In the event of illness or some other unavoidable impediment to trainer availability, NFPS Ltd reserves the right to use replacement trainers of a suitable calibre, if available at short notice. In the event that training cannot take place as agreed due to trainer illness or impediment or due to travel problems caused by hazardous road or weather conditions, NFPS Ltd reserves the right to cancel the training. In this event, a new training day will be agreed.
3. Course Fees. £X + Vat per day (as agreed in course costs) + travelling expenses @ 0.53 pence per mile car travel or reimbursement of rail fare. Evening accommodation, evening meal & breakfast to be arranged or charged for if an overnight stay is required prior to a course commencing.
4. Postponement or Cancellation of Confirmed Course Dates – Cancellation fees
Should a course be cancelled by the course sponsor/booking agency prior to the course commencing once confirmed the following sliding scale of charges will apply:
28 days prior to course date: 50% fees per day cancelled
14 days prior to course date: 75% fees per day cancelled
7 days – 24 hrs or less: 100% fees per day cancelled
5. Venue arrangements
All venue arrangements and expenses are the responsibility of the client.
6. Copyright and use of training material
Our courses are carefully structured and based on up to date research and best practice and are tailored to be context and environment specific to meet the needs of delegates and the training objectives of the client organisation.
The copyright of all course materials including Course Notes, Exercise Sheets, Visual Teaching Aids and PowerPoint presentations remains at all times the property of NFPS Ltd and/or the trainer who produced the material. All teaching and delegate material produced for use within our courses will be supplied by NFPS Ltd unless otherwise agreed. If course notes are printed by the client organisation, the copyright still remains that of NFPS Ltd and the author. Supporting course notes and material for delegates is supplied for use as a personal reference and revision aid. They must not be used for commercial training purposes or reproduced for wider distribution within the organisation or externally without the explicit agreement of NFPS Ltd.
Director & National Coach Tutor